Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wedding Card What To Say

aplica

A patch in the lower back documented almost in secret, I become a sort of Leonardo di Caprio stupid, Guadalajara in front of a camera shy and forced. The peace on paper with letters, numbers and symbols are printed, there is the spell that I will now sleep in peace. Seal and signature only confirms what is not a surprise. When we are ready, when it is no surprise, all that happens is that the reality settles in a new way subtly into the brain, alone, automatic, instinctive reflex. The world for everyone else does not change at all or varies according to its own principles. I look forward time is playing an accordion to stretch and compress. I told ya, I have no fear, I have no reason to have it, this has nothing to do with courage. A twist is all. Earned a reward, the information is indeed power. The levels are still up, the next comment on the way, the new plans and the lack of logic as something normal. The only certainty in life we \u200b\u200ball take a lighter shade, more real. It amazes me that plans consider all governed by the short, medium and long term, now I have to have all sorts of plans and we do not know at what point will slip into the tub to die broken neck. This is where it becomes positive really positive. I now turn to another set where we are supposedly millions of people, my solitude confused retreated into the closet floor of the statistics. I will be transparent, as far as possible. I'll pretend I learned to forgive, as far as possible. My prayers to Tlaloc are headed back to the clouds and the sea, to see if he grants me look straight in the eyes of people safely around me will not spit in their faces.

0 comments:

Post a Comment