Saturday, July 17, 2010

Can Monavie Help Hemochromatosis

noaplica

again everyday everything back to my side, while absorbed over time, this should be the same as just reading the parable itself each summer, spending life in letters and tasteless, surround yourself with people that melts in air and vanishes in presence that lead to nothing, before a nothing enough to believe in something and now that the veil floated slowly until it pulled no satiety when it interacts between me and you. Is well exposed part of my frailty among palm leaves and no one notices, I believe you strong, I think as strength, hardness between projecting a kind of automatic light and giving directions well prosecuted. I am a magician maker of impressive tricks that are actually pure farce. I'm the magician with the spot light on a stage above lacking any sweating cleaning the stalls to entertain or cockroaches that I look askance at his sneer.

I have another breakthrough by the attempt to park here, precisely here, splitting my life again with a tax that could never control. Where are the philosophers who lead me to think I'm doing the right thing, the philosophers of the peace stolen, these thinkers to be more able than human skin achieve it confused me to the degree of peace in the midst of explosive? I, as always and under all circumstances, abuse. Abuse to pay my strength unabated. First me, and anyone unhappy confused that I take as a beacon at the foot of the cliff. What is not notorious for my lack of good intentions? Do not highlight my outrage several kilometers away from the epicenter of open wounds and rusty cans full of rotten food? With renewed concerns of anger without getting tired of the Shrew wonder where are the true beacons of these rugged islands against which I could never run aground? Did not see my blindness, my real tired, my scabies watered by the flat flakes that flow from this skin that I left? Do not tell me now that at the bottom of my eyes were not warned of the danger of continuing to breathe another day. I resent his lack of powers of observation as opposed to how self-satisfied claim to be the most acute to observe even the smallest details, which to no one sees you.

more precise laws, the revised rules, the statutes generally well accepted, proven theories, and nothing applies. I can not even tell what color is this space without a space where I placed, I can not explain this lack of air, this simulacrum of support on the slope so steep. I flung the slide without knowing that God or the devil had been carefully oiled, an oil by increasing the speed of descent is heated by the friction of my body on the surface of the slide, and keep falling, increasing speed every second, enduring the burns, my skin smelling charred.

You just continue as usual. My act is not a circus. What helps me explain the things if it is a fact that we are not in the same channel? Finally loneliness, real lonely without fictions imposed, the majestic solitude, universal Empress of my happiness. I'm finally on the other side and I have no fear. The time is compressed or unfolded, I can not understand, much less explain. The pyramid is crumbling on the Sphinx raped. Please do not heed me. Perhaps the only thing that is clear is that we no longer understand, now my whole person as you do not belong. And in this set only me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment