Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Temporary Visitor Driving Licence

In Memoriam Peter and the Wolf

I think it's clear that Mr. President is not my cup of tea. I do not like not convince me. But let's be serious ... Everything has a limit and ridicule is a good way to measure it. I refer, of course, the news is all the rage these days: Arias signed decree allowing weapons in Costa Rica . In a first entry reads it and gets scared. This, our green oasis, source of peace, human rights torch ... How companies production field-machine guns built anti-Iraqi? Horror!

I must be honest. I read it and believe it. I believed it because I think the Government perfectly capable, no doubt. But wait ... Any news like this and not be discussed further? Then I decided to find the famous decree. For those interested in is Gazette, August 23 edition, page 6 (must register to read). And the truth is that if you really take the time to realize that this is a matter of regulation at the Ministry of Health, which includes all products that occur or might occur in the country. For me, a storm in a glass of water.

I, of course, it is wrong to even contemplate the production of weapons as a possibility. Vale, unforgivable mistake. But all the others spoken of straw, seriously, who would believe it? This reminds me of the story of Peter and the Wolf. Because when the wolf comes and nobody sees it open its mouth to eat a single bite, because of complaints foolish how are you, the Ticos are going to be not only cute, but onions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment