Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Garment Rack At Menards

manymoons

you.
By The Cavalcade.




I walk through this grey streets
through this night with dark blue sky below
Try to come and join me in the city lights
burning afterglow.

It reminds me of a time that never was
when to be lost in the darkness was enough
when the rain swept the streets play home to my heart
and I was strong enough to play the part
I was strong enough to share my heart
my heart, for you.

Please don't ever forget me
and you will see the footsteps I've made
the dream hauting in care free
sweaping off, carring me away.

It reminds me of a Time That Never Was
When to Be lost in the darkness Was Enough
When the rain swept the streets play
home to my heart and I Was strong enough to play the part
I Was strong enough to share my
heart I Was strong enough to play the part
I Was strong enough to share my heart
my heart, for you.

[did not understand where he wrote.] Sunday

2 comments:

ADEQUATE STEEL FABRICATORS said...

Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. slotted angles manufacturers , slatwall display .

nency said...

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. Best Portable Garment Rack

Post a Comment