Monday, September 14, 2009

Clothing Store Cover Letters

Barbarians (02)

At the corner of my house at night, African boys to stop selling drugs and women from Eastern Europe to stop selling body. When I lived there (on the other side of the world), was the same, but with other labels. Always there are those who "are from here" and "those who are there" . "the folks" are different, weird, dirty, uneducated and even my neighbor says 3 year ... " ugly smell.

my neighbor What you forget is that I'm not from here and the only reason he does not seem strange is because I speak their language and know how to cook some recipes that her mother has taught me . And when his grandmother around the corner, I would look at me and says, "These immigrants will change this country ..." sits waiting for me, I can look at her puzzled, because the fact of having been adopted as "family" not change my passport data.

Actually, both my neighbor as its grandmother are unable to see that those who stand in the street and I are strangers in this land and that outside the walls of your home, we all shut the doors with the same force. My only consolation is that something is right. This country will change. Because the barbarians ( us) always end up conquering the territory. I know both the Romans and the English, because the Empire did not fall from the outside and on the streets of London, more than English is spoken in Pakistan.

A little more information to think ...


1. America Can not Be the world's tech leader Without Immigration Reform

2. Nicolas Sarkozy says Islamic veils Are Not welcome in France

3. Italian doctors to report illegal Immigrants Forced

0 comments:

Post a Comment