Sunday, June 28, 2009

Font Dl5aicons Regular

"For dinner? Words ...

As a graduate of Social Sciences, have always been the concern of what talents I can add to a community self-sufficient in case of a global catastrophe (read any apocalyptic movie premise.) In general my skills have to do with a. words, b. technology, or c. intangible ... If we face a world where we should plant, harvest, build and create basic consumer everything, seriously, why should I serve? This is where I regret not have listened to my mother in the medical career or otherwise, at least pay attention to my sister when I was talking about the garden he had in the backyard.

This article reawakened me worry. And really, I think it is still time to learn a task that, given a possible apocalyptic situation, Therefore, allowing me to plant potatoes, not words. (On second thought, learn how to kill zombies would not be a bad idea either ...) Update

.- Very well, "Barber" does not qualify as a first-class talent in a post-apocalyptic world. But fighting the zombies, you always need a good cut ("Milla Jojovich, anyone?).

0 comments:

Post a Comment