Monday, January 8, 2007

Retention Polyp More Condition_symptoms

All personal position ... The death of the tyrant

From the beginning I avoided succumbing to the temptation to comment on my personal life in this space. I have not gotten into the comments every where my desperation, my joys, my empty moments, my ups, my bad times, my downtime ...

I have argued from the beginning that this is political, opinion, cause. However, I think I was wrong. All personal position is political. How to say no to rise because the leaders are incapable of paying the same as you paid the bastard that because you do not have eggs or that you no longer enjoy the guy who moved the earth because ... Horror! During a random conversation discover that vote for the Libertarian Movement.

then begin new year with new spirits and seal the completed phases auto quoting me, so what?:


fear me because I'ma woman because I am

policy because sexual'm
... and you're afraid of competition

0 comments:

Post a Comment